Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
- Page 5
What's A Fair Settlement for A Broken Nose Injury? Our Kansas City personal injury attorney shares how to evaluate a settlement for a broken nose or nasal fracture injury in Kansas or Missouri.
Denials of Long-term Disability After a Social Security Disability Award Our Kansas City long term disability attorney explains how you may be denied long-term disability benefits after an award of Social Security Disability.
Answers to Top 4 Questions After a Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer answers the Top 4 Questions injury victims have after a motorcycle accident in Kansas or Missouri.
What If a Property Owner Won't Pay for Your Slip & Fall Injury Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains what to do if a property owner won't pay for a slip & fall Injury in Kansas City, Kansas Or Missouri.
Kansas City Dog Bites: When is a Dog Owner Liable? Our Kansas City dog bite lawyer explains who is liable or at fault when a dog or other animal bites and injures someone in Kansas and Missouri.
Who Is at Fault in a Kansas City Bicycle Accident? Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer shares how to determine fault in a bicycle crash that results in an injury in Kansas and Missouri.
Can a Pedestrian Be At Fault for a Kansas City Car Accident? Our Kansas City pedestrian and car accident lawyer dispels the myth that drivers are always at fault in accidents involving pedestrians in Kansas and Missouri.
What Is the Value of a Kansas City Brain Injury Case? Our Kansas City brain injury lawyer shares how to calculate the value of a traumatic brain injury case in Kansas City, Kansas or Missouri?
What's a Fair Settlement for a Slip & Fall in Kansas City? Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains how to determine if a settlement is fair for a slip & fall accident in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas.
6 Things to Know About Long Term Disability Claims Our Kansas City Long-Term Disability Lawyer shares 6 things to know about long term disability claims, benefits, denials and appeals.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 12/30/2019Understaffed Nursing Homes Pose Serious Risks in MO & KS
- Posted on 09/02/2019The Most Dangerous Roads for Car Accidents in Kansas City
- Posted on 09/01/2018Most Dangerous Times for Drunk Driving Accidents in Kansas City
- He kept me informed of the progress of my case and fought for me to receive the maximum I could receive. Car Accident Client, Johnson County, Kansas
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.
- Without his help, I would have been left with unpaid bills for my injuries and would never have received the compensation I deserved. Steve, Kansas City, Missouri