Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 5
What to Do After a Nursing Home Fall Injury in Kansas City If your loved one suffered serious or deadly injuries from a fall at a nursing home, call our Kansas City nursing home fall lawyer for help.
Why Hire a Lawyer for Bedsores at a Kansas City Nursing Home Bedsores at a nursing home are serious matters. If your loved one had bedsores at a nursing home in Kansas or Missouri, call our Kansas City bedsore lawyer.
Parent's Guide to Child Injuries In Kansas City Car Accidents Our Kansas City injury lawyer summarizes the key facts regarding child injuries in car accidents, including common injuries and what a parent should do.
When You Need a Kansas City Child Daycare Injury Lawyer Kansas City Daycare & Child Injury Lawyer explains why daycares must follow certain rules to keep children safe. If they do not, your child may have a claim.
Who’s At Fault In a Kansas City Pedestrian Accident? Our Kansas City pedestrian accident lawyer explains how pedestrian accidents commonly occur and how to prove who is at fault.
Who Pays My Medical Bills After a Bicycle Accident? Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer explains who may be required to pay your medical bills after a bicycle accident in Kansas or Missouri?
What Should I Do After A Bicycle Accident in Kansas City? Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer summarizes what you need to do after a bike crash in the Kansas City area and what damages you may recover.
Common Complications of Burn Injuries in Missouri & Kansas Our Kansas City burn injury lawyer describes the common complications of burn injuries we see in Missouri & Kansas, and how this impacts your legal case.
Wrongful Death from a Dangerous Property in Kansas City Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer explains what to do if you believe a dangerous property condition caused or contributed to the death of a loved one.
How the Type of Vehicle Affects a Fatal Car Accident Case Our Kansas City wrongful death attorney explains how the type of vehicle impacts a fatal car accident case in Kansas and Missouri.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 11/09/2018Drowsy Driving Can Cause Kansas City Truck Accidents
- Posted on 07/29/2018Benefits of hiring an attorney for your personal injury case
- Posted on 02/25/2019Why It’s Important to Document & Photograph the Accident
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson
- Kevin is a great lawyer who is very responsive. I fully recommend him as an attorney. Phyllis Norman, Referring Attorney