Kevin McManus is a Kansas City personal injury attorney representing individuals in Missouri and Kansas who have been seriously injured or harmed due to the negligence of another. Kevin is passionate about protecting the rights of those he represents and helping them get the justice they deserve for their injuries, whether due from a car accident, truck collision, motorcycle crash or other personal injury accident.
Kevin believes in the power of our legal system to improve both our clients’ lives and our community as a whole. This core belief motivates his legal practice and his commitment to public service. In addition to practicing law, Kevin McManus serves on the City Council for Kansas City, Missouri. Prior to that, he served in the Missouri House of Representatives for five years. These experiences have given him keen insight into the laws at issue and the opportunity to serve our greater community.
More About Kevin
A native of Kansas City, Kevin earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and his law degree with honors from Saint Louis University. He resides with his wife and their two sons in Kansas City, Missouri.
About Kevin McManus:
- Attorney representing individuals who have been injured in accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck wrecks and bike accidents
- Named “Best of the Bar” by Kansas City Business Journal
- Recognized by SuperLawyers Magazine as a “Rising Star”
- Honored as "40 Under 40" Trial Lawyers by both the National Trial Lawyers and Ingram's magazine
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri with active trial practices in both states
- Graduate of Roberts Trial Academy, Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member of City Council in Kansas City, Missouri, with extensive knowledge and experience in local laws and ordinances
- Former member of the Missouri House of Representatives (2010-2015) and recipient of a legislative award from the Missouri Bar for contributions to civil justice issues
- Author of numerous consumer books and reports, including
- Crash Course: An Insider’s Guide to Accident & Injury Law in Missouri & Kansas.
- Buying Car Insurance: An Insider’s Guide to Protecting Your Family from Irresponsible Drivers in Missouri & Kansas.