If you have been injured in an accident in Missouri or Kansas, your probably feel like your life is upside down. The insurance adjuster is calling, and your medical bills are growing. You are not sure if you need an attorney or where to turn for help. Good news – we have a free e-book that will guide you through these issues and more, including:
- What you must prove for an insurance company to pay your claim;
- Typical tricks insurance companies use to delay or deny your claim;
- 9 mistakes that will wreck your case;
- How some cases can be settled without an attorney and save you money;
- How to determine what you can recover and how much your case is worth; and MORE!
Our e-book is an Insider’s Guide to Accident & Injury Law in Missouri & Kansas and a must-have resource for anyone wanting to recover the maximum settlement available under the law without falling for any tricks by the insurance adjuster.
While you can purchase this book on Amazon, we will send you an electronic copy absolutely free by filing out the form below. There is no obligation to hire our firm. Our hope is that this e-book will provide you with useful information that will help you make the best decision regarding your accident and injury claim.
How to Download Your Free eBook Now:
Download a free electronic copy of Crash Course: 9 Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Injury Claim today. Simply enter your first name and email in the form below, and you will receive an email with the free PDF copy of our e-book.
The information in this book is critical to protecting your rights after an accident - so please act now!
Requesting our e-book does not create an attorney-client relationship, and of course, your the submission is confidential. We do not sell or trade your information to any third parties.
- Kevin was outstanding in the assistance provided to me. The settlement was better than expected. Personal injury client, Kansas City, MO
- Kevin was in constant communication with me and gave me good advice. His law firm did a great job and got my injury case settled for more than I thought possible. Marcia, Kansas City, MO