Our legal library provides a wealth of information for accident victims who want to educate themselves about their rights, the legal process, and how an attorney may be vital to a successful personal injury claim. We invite you to browse our article titles to find the topics you are interested in, and encourage you to call us with any questions you may have.
- Page 3
Rear End Car Accidents in Kansas City Have you been injured in a rear end car accident in Kansas City? Our Kansas City car accident attorney explains what you need to know to get compensation.
Truck Accidents Caused by Maintenance Failures Our Kansas City truck accident lawyer explains how truck accidents can result from truck drivers' and truck companies' failure to maintain the truck.
What To Do After Kansas City Hit & Run Accident Injured in a hit & run car accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer identifies the top 4 things you need to know to recover your losses and get justice.
Key Facts About Insurance Coverage After a Truck Crash Our Kansas City Truck Accident Attorney explains what you need to know about insurance if you were in a crash with a commercial truck or 18 -wheeler.
Lane-Splitting & Motorcycle Accidents in Missouri Can I recover money from a motorcycle accident in Missouri if I was "lane-splitting"? Our answer may surprise you, but lane splitting should still be avoided.
Types of Burn Injuries & Treatment in Kansas & Missouri Treatment of your burn injury depends on its type and severity. Our Kansas City Burn Injury Attorney can help you understand what to expect after a burn.
Safety Tips for Motorcycle Riders in Missouri & Kansas Want to be more safe when you ride a motorcycle in Kansas or Missouri? Our Kansas City Motorcycle Attorney tells you what you need to know.
Pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas Wondering what the legal process is for pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas courts? Here's what you need to know.
How to Prove a Personal Injury Claim in Missouri & Kansas Have you suffered a personal injury due to someone's negligence or recklessness in Missouri or Kansas? Find out what you must prove to recover damages.
Accidents With Underinsured and Uninsured Drivers in KS & MO What can you do if the negligent driver who caused your accident was uninsured? Learn how your own uninsured coverage in Kansas and Missouri can help.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 06/25/2018Why Not to Talk to the At-Fault Driver’s Insurance Adjuster
- Posted on 07/30/20188 Myths About Injury Cases in Missouri & Kansas
- Posted on 11/09/2018Drowsy Driving Can Cause Kansas City Truck Accidents
- Posted on 07/28/2018 What is a personal injury claim? Find out what you must prove to recover damages in Missouri and Kansas.
- Posted on 12/27/2018 Successful Santa's Wonderland in South Kansas City
- Posted on 10/26/2018 Types of Burn Injuries and What To Expect in Recovery
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover
- He kept me informed of the progress of my case and fought for me to receive the maximum I could receive. Car Accident Client, Johnson County, Kansas
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.