Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 3
Many Accidents Can Cause Herniated Discs at C4/C5 or C5/C6 Our Kansas City spine injury lawyer details what to know if an accident caused you to suffer a herniated disc at C4, C5 of C6 level of your spine.
What to Do After a Shoulder Bone Fracture or Shoulder Injury Our Kansas City shoulder injury lawyer explains what to do if you believe another person is responsible for your broken shoulder bone or shoulder injury,
Who's At-Fault for a Kansas City T-bone Car Accident? Our Kansas City T-bone accident lawyer explains how to determine fault and recover compensation for injuries after a T-bone collision in Kansas or Missouri.
What to Do After a Head-on Collisions in Kansas City Head-on car accidents are among the most dangerous and deadly crashes we see. Our Kansas City head-on accident lawyer shares what you need to know.
Average Settlement Rear-End Car Accident in Kansas City Wondering the value of your rear-end car accident in Kansas or Missouri? Our Kansas City car accident attorney explains what you need to know to calculate it.
Who Pays My Medical Bills After A Pedestrian Accident? Our Kansas City pedestrian accident lawyer details how to get your medical bills paid after a pedestrian accident?
What's A Fair Settlement for A Broken Nose Injury? Our Kansas City personal injury attorney shares how to evaluate a settlement for a broken nose or nasal fracture injury in Kansas or Missouri.
Denials of Long-term Disability After a Social Security Disability Award Our Kansas City long term disability attorney explains how you may be denied long-term disability benefits after an award of Social Security Disability.
Answers to Top 4 Questions After a Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer answers the Top 4 Questions injury victims have after a motorcycle accident in Kansas or Missouri.
What If a Property Owner Won't Pay for Your Slip & Fall Injury Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains what to do if a property owner won't pay for a slip & fall Injury in Kansas City, Kansas Or Missouri.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 04/14/2019Witnesses Are Important After Car Accidents in Kansas City
- Posted on 04/23/2019Low-Impact Car Accidents Can Result in Serious Injuries.
- Posted on 08/07/2019How to Increase the Value of a Brain Injury Settlement
- I would highly recommend Kevin McManus as an attorney to anyone who is involved in a car accident or needs legal advice. Debbie D., Car Accident Client
- He kept me informed of the progress of my case and fought for me to receive the maximum I could receive. Car Accident Client, Johnson County, Kansas
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover