Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
Snow & Ice Cause More Slip & Fall Injuries in Kansas City Our Kansas City slip and fall attorney describes how snow, ice or sleet may lead to slip and fall accidents and injuries throughout Kansas or Missouri.
Top 4 Reasons to Hire Lawyer After a Pedestrian Accident Our Kansas City pedestrian accident lawyer explains when you need the experience of a personal injury attorney in Missouri and Kansas.
13 Scary Myths & Truths About Long-term Disability Claims Our Kansas City long term disability attorney dispels common myths surrounding long term disability appeals. Read on to get the truth about LTD claims.
Beware of These Defenses to Negligence in Missouri & Kansas Our Kansas City personal injury lawyer outlines the most common defenses to negligence used in injury cases in Missouri and Kansas.
What If a Truck Fails to Brake & Causes a Rear-end Accident If a truck rear-ended your car, our Kansas City truck accident attorney shares what to do and know about truck crashes in Kansas or Missouri.
What's the Difference Between Compensatory & Punitive Damages? Our Kansas City personal injury lawyer explains the difference between compensatory and punitive damages in Kansas & Missouri.
The Value of a Herniated Disc Settlement in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains how to calculate the potential value of a herniated disc settlement in Missouri and Kansas.
5 Things to Know About Wrongful Death Cases in Missouri & Kansas Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer details 5 things you must know if your loved one passed away due to another's negligence in Missouri or Kansas.
The Most Dangerous Roads for Car Accidents in Kansas City Our Kansas City car accident lawyer identifies accident and injury trends in Kansas & Missouri and the most dangerous intersections and roadways in Kansas City.
Do You Need a Lawyer After a Kansas City Bicycle Accident? Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer explains when you should consider hiring a injury lawyer to represent you after a bike accident in Kansas or Missouri.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 10/19/2019 Answers to Top 6 Questions for Car vs. Truck Crashes in Kansas City
- Posted on 11/20/2019 What You Must Know If A Drunk Driver Causes a Fatal Accident In Kansas City
- Posted on 07/19/2019 Who is at Fault for a Bicycle Accident in Kansas & Missouri? Our Kansas City Accident Lawyer Explains the Rules of Liability.
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- I was injured in a bicycle accident in Kansas City. It was a stressful time. Kevin and his team were compassionate and got the job done. Robert
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover