Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
New List of Troubled Kansas City Nursing Homes Released Recently, a new list of troubled Kansas City area nursing homes was released. Our Kansas City nursing home abuse lawyer explains what this list means.
3 Things to Know After a Bicycle Accident in Kansas City Bicycle accidents can result in devastating injuries. Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer shares three things to know if you or a loved one are injured.
Pedestrian Injuries & Fatalities on Rise in Kansas City, MO New data from KCPD shows traffic-related pedestrian injuries are on the rise in Kansas City. Our pedestrian injury attorney shares how to reverse the trend.
Protect Motorcyclists by Reducing Distracted Driving in Kansas City Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer explains how combating distracted driving will help prevent motorcycle accident injuries in Kansas City.
Low-Impact Car Accidents Can Result in Serious Injuries. If you were injured in a low-impact car accidents, our Kansas Car Accident Attorney can help. Our law firm won't let the insurance company discount your injury.
ERISA Long-Term Disability Claimed Barred After 180 Days Our Kansas City long-term disability lawyer explains the impact of a recent federal court ruling that barred a long-term disability claim after 180 days.
Witnesses Are Important After Car Accidents in Kansas City Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains why witnesses can be critical to proving your right to compensation after a car accident in Kansas or Missouri.
Understanding Your Car Insurance Policy in Missouri & Kansas Do you know what coverage you have in your car insurance policy? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer shares what you need to cover injuries in an accident.
Measuring Brain Injury Severity with the Glasgow Coma Scale Our Kansas City brain injury lawyer explains how physicians in KS & MO use the Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) to measure the severity of traumatic brain Injuries.
Why It’s Important to Document & Photograph the Accident Our Kansas City Injury Lawyer explains how to protect your injury claim in Kansas & Missouri and why you should document and photograph the accident scene.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 11/12/2018 Spinal Cord Injuries (Part I): Anatomy, Injury Types, and Symptoms
- Posted on 06/21/2019 If Your Loved One Passed Away at a Nursing Home, and You Suspect Abuse or Neglect, Call Us.
- Posted on 05/07/2019 A Parent's Guide to Child Injuries In Kansas City Car Accidents
- I highly recommend Kevin McManus and his law firm. They got me the maximum settlement available and got it without undue delay. John, Car Accident Client, Kansas City, Missouri
- Kevin is a great lawyer who is very responsive. I fully recommend him as an attorney. Phyllis Norman, Referring Attorney
- Kevin gave us personal service and quality legal assistance. He helped me through a tough situation for me and my family. Call him if you are looking a lawyer who will listen and give you good representation. Miguel Garcia