Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
What If a Truck Fails to Brake & Causes a Rear-end Accident If a truck rear-ended your car, our Kansas City truck accident attorney shares what to do and know about truck crashes in Kansas or Missouri.
What's the Difference Between Compensatory & Punitive Damages? Our Kansas City personal injury lawyer explains the difference between compensatory and punitive damages in Kansas & Missouri.
The Value of a Herniated Disc Settlement in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains how to calculate the potential value of a herniated disc settlement in Missouri and Kansas.
5 Things to Know About Wrongful Death Cases in Missouri & Kansas Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer details 5 things you must know if your loved one passed away due to another's negligence in Missouri or Kansas.
The Most Dangerous Roads for Car Accidents in Kansas City Our Kansas City car accident lawyer identifies accident and injury trends in Kansas & Missouri and the most dangerous intersections and roadways in Kansas City.
Do You Need a Lawyer After a Kansas City Bicycle Accident? Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer explains when you should consider hiring a injury lawyer to represent you after a bike accident in Kansas or Missouri.
How to Increase the Value of a Brain Injury Settlement Our Kansas City brain injury lawyer explains how to increase the value of a brain injury settlement. Remember these tips before settling a brain injury claim.
How to Settle a Car Accident Case in Kansas City Wondering how to settle a your Kansas City car accident case? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer tells you what you need to know.
What to Do After A Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney details what you should do if you have suffered a Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City, Kansas or Missouri.
What's a Fair Settlement for a Kansas City Motorcycle Accident? Our Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Lawyer is often asked whether a settlement offer from the insurance company is fair. Here's what you should to consider.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 04/29/2019 Who’s At Fault In a Kansas City Pedestrian Accident?
- Posted on 06/22/2019 6 Things Our Long-Term Disability Lawyer Wants You to Know About LTD Claims
- Posted on 03/12/2019 Protect Your Children From Negligence in Kansas City Daycare Centers
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover
- After a bad accident, I was not sure where to turn. Kevin got results for me and my family. He was trustworthy, communicated regularly, and took my case seriously. Nicole
- We are so grateful to the help of this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing a lawyer after a car accident or other injury in the Kansas City area. Paul B.