Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 2
Protect Your Children From Negligence in Kansas City Daycare Centers Our Kansas City child and daycare injury attorney explains how to protect your children From negligence in Kansas City daycare centers.
Overview of Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Missouri or Kansas How do you pursue a wrongful death claim? Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer explains the legal process for wrongful death claims in Missouri & Kansas.
Premises Liability Claims in Kansas & Missouri Our Kansas City premises liability attorney explains how to recover money for injuries on someone else’s property, whether a slip, trip and fall or dog bite.
What to Do After an Accident Driving Someone Else's Car? What should you do if you are in a car accident in Kansas City, KS or MO, while driving someone else’s car? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains.
"Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District Our attorney read to third graders of Millennium at Santa Fe Elementary School as part of "Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District
Habitat for Humanity ReStore Opens in South Kansas City Kevin McManus was pleased to welcome a new Habitat for Humanity ReStore to South Kansas City.
KC Care Luncheon a Success KC Care Luncheon a Success in raising funds and awareness of KC Care Health Center, which provides quality health care to the underserved in our community.
Successful Santa's Wonderland in South Kansas City Our attorney Kevin McManus was happy to support the annual Santa's Wonderland event in South Kansas City.
4 Factors That Can Cause a Truck Rollover Accident Our Kansas City truck accident lawyer shares the four factors that can cause or contribute to causing a truck rollover accident.
What You Need to Know About Motorcycle Insurance in KS & MO Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer shares what insurance is required, why it's not enough and what you must do to protect yourself from financial ruin.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 08/09/2018After an Accident, Be Honest & Accurate About Your Injuries
- Posted on 07/29/2018Benefits of hiring an attorney for your personal injury case
- Posted on 07/30/20188 Myths About Injury Cases in Missouri & Kansas
- Posted on 02/25/2019 What If the At-fault Driver Lies About the Car Accident?
- Posted on 11/09/2018 Maintenance Failures Are a Top Cause of Truck Accidents in Kansas City
- Posted on 12/19/2018 4 Factors That Can Cause a Truck Rollover Accident
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- Kevin McManus represented me after a Kansas City car accident that caused a concussion and other injuries. He helped me get a fair settlement quickly. Amy S.
- After getting injured in car crash, I was not sure what to do. Kevin McManus helped me make the best decision possible. Bob Stephens