Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 2
What to Do After Kansas City Distracted Driving Car Accidents Injured in a car accident by a distracted driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you must know about distracted driving in Kansas & Missouri.
What to Do After A Pedestrian Accident in Kansas City Our Kansas City Pedestrian Accident Lawyer describes what you should do if you were injured as a pedestrian in an accident in Kansas or Missouri.
Who Pays Medical Bills After a Truck Accident in Kansas City Our Kansas City truck accident attorney explains who may pay your medical bills and other damages sustained after a truck crash in Missouri and Kansas.
When to Hire a Kansas City Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer? Our Kansas City nursing home lawyer explains when you should consider hiring an attorney and what to do if you suspect abuse or neglect in Missouri or Kansas.
What You Need to Know After a Child Bus Injury in Kansas City Our Kansas City child injury lawyer shares what you need to know if your child is injured on a bus in Kansas City.
When to Hire an Attorney After a Bike Accident in Kansas City After a bike accident injury in Kansas City, you may wonder when to hire an attorney. Our Kansas City bike accident attorney shares what you need to know.
When Should I Settle My Long-term Disability Claim? You may be offered a settlement from the insurance company if you fight back against a long term disability denial. Here's what to know about these offers.
What Medical Conditions Qualify for Long-Term Disability? Our Kansas City long term disability lawyer explains what medical conditions or illnesses may qualify you to receive long term disability benefits.
What to Know After a Rotator Cuff Injury Accident Our Kansas City rotator cuff injury lawyer explains what you need to know and do after a rotator cuff injury in Kansas or Missouri.
What Does Your MRI Mean for Your Herniated Disc Injury Case? Our Kansas City accident attorney explains how your MRI may impact for your herniated disc personal injury case.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 09/02/2019The Most Dangerous Roads for Car Accidents in Kansas City
- Posted on 07/09/2018When You Need an Attorney Following Your Auto Accident
- Posted on 11/16/2019Top 4 Reasons to Hire Lawyer After a Pedestrian Accident
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.