Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 7
Safety Tips for Motorcycle Riders in Missouri & Kansas Want to be more safe when you ride a motorcycle in Kansas or Missouri? Our Kansas City Motorcycle Attorney tells you what you need to know.
Beware of These Insurance Company Tactics. If you were injured in an accident, you need to be aware of these tactics the insurance company may use to deny or minimize your claim.
Pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas Wondering what the legal process is for pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas courts? Here's what you need to know.
What Will an Experienced Injury Attorney Do for Your Case? An experienced personal injury attorney will protect your rights and maximize your recovery. Find out what our Kansas City injury attorney does for our clients.
How to Prove a Personal Injury Claim in Missouri & Kansas Have you suffered a personal injury due to someone's negligence or recklessness in Missouri or Kansas? Find out what you must prove to recover damages.
What to Do after a Car Accident With an Uninsured Driver in KS or MO What can you do if the driver who caused a Kansas City car accident was uninsured? Learn how your own uninsured coverage in Kansas and Missouri can help.
Understanding How Much Your Car Accident Claim Is Worth Did you suffer injuries in a car accident in Kansas or Missouri? Here, we explain how to determine the value of your claim against the negligent driver.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 07/30/20188 Myths About Injury Cases in Missouri & Kansas
- Posted on 11/26/2018How to Stay Safe on Kansas City Roads During Extreme Weather
- Posted on 12/16/2018Using Safety Inspections to Prove Truck Accident Liability
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson
- We are so grateful to the help of this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing a lawyer after a car accident or other injury in the Kansas City area. Paul B.
- I would recommend this law firm without hesitation to anyone injured in an accident who needed an attorney they could trust. Sam S., car accident client