Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
- Page 7
Protect Your Children From Negligence in Kansas City Daycare Centers Our Kansas City child and daycare injury attorney explains how to protect your children From negligence in Kansas City daycare centers.
Overview of Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Missouri or Kansas How do you pursue a wrongful death claim? Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer explains the legal process for wrongful death claims in Missouri & Kansas.
What If the At-fault Driver Lies About the Car Accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you should do if the at-fault driver lies about the car accident.
Premises Liability Claims in Kansas & Missouri Our Kansas City premises liability attorney explains how to recover money for injuries on someone else’s property, whether a slip, trip and fall or dog bite.
What to Do After an Accident Driving Someone Else's Car? What should you do if you are in a car accident in Kansas City, KS or MO, while driving someone else’s car? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains.
"Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District Our attorney read to third graders of Millennium at Santa Fe Elementary School as part of "Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District
Habitat for Humanity ReStore Opens in South Kansas City Kevin McManus was pleased to welcome a new Habitat for Humanity ReStore to South Kansas City.
KC Care Luncheon a Success KC Care Luncheon a Success in raising funds and awareness of KC Care Health Center, which provides quality health care to the underserved in our community.
Successful Santa's Wonderland in South Kansas City Our attorney Kevin McManus was happy to support the annual Santa's Wonderland event in South Kansas City.
4 Factors That Can Cause a Truck Rollover Accident Our Kansas City truck accident lawyer shares the four factors that can cause or contribute to causing a truck rollover accident.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 06/25/2018Why Not to Talk to the At-Fault Driver’s Insurance Adjuster
- Posted on 10/20/2019What If a Truck Fails to Brake & Causes a Rear-end Accident
- Posted on 09/07/2018Missouri Study Identifies Needs for TBI Victims & Families
- Kevin McManus represented me after a Kansas City car accident that caused a concussion and other injuries. He helped me get a fair settlement quickly. Amy S.
- After getting injured in car crash, I was not sure what to do. Kevin McManus helped me make the best decision possible. Bob Stephens
- He kept me informed of the progress of my case and fought for me to receive the maximum I could receive. Car Accident Client, Johnson County, Kansas