If you've been denied long-term disability, the bad news is the appeals process is literally rigged against you. The good news is we have a free comprehensive appeal guide that can help you right now. In most cases, you have only 180 days to file an appeal of your denial. You need to act quickly.
Your first step should be downloading our free guide, Danger: Proceed at Your Own Risk. It's packed with helpful information, including:
- 13 myths and truths of disability insurance (page 4-9)
- 3 types of disability claims insurance companies love to deny (page 11)
- The #1 thing you can do to get your benefits restored (page 13)
- 5 ways ERISA disability claims are different and how they affect your case (page 16-18)
- 7 Deadly provisions you don't want to see in your disability policy and what you can do about them (page 20)
- Why federal judges even say that ERISA is a "loaded deck" stacked against you (page 24)
- 6 things you should do after getting a denial letter (page 30-31)
- 20 steps you can take to win an appeal (33-37)
- What you should do next and MORE!
Our law firm believes in empowering our clients to help them make the best decisions about their legal issue. Our attorney wrote this book because he wanted everyone who is dealing with a wrongful denial to have the information they need.
We will send you an electronic copy of this book right now absolutely free by filing out the form below. There is no obligation to hire our firm.
How to Download Your Free eBook:
To download Danger: Proceed at Your Own Risk, enter your first name and email below, and you will receive an email with the free PDF copy.
Requesting our e-book does not create an attorney-client relationship. Your information will be kept confidential and not be provided to third parties.