Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
What If the At-fault Driver Lies About the Car Accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you should do if the at-fault driver lies about the car accident.
How to Hire the Best Kansas City Personal Injury Attorney Want to hire the best Kansas City personal injury lawyer for your case? Here's are our top 5 tips to finding the right Kansas City accident attorney for you.
Answers to Top 7 Questions About Traumatic Brain Injuries Have you or a loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI)? Our Kansas City Traumatic Brain Injury Law Firm can help answer questions & get compensation.
Top 10 Ways to Maximize a Car Accident or Personal Injury Claim Want the largest possible settlement or verdict for your personal injury or car accident case? Our Kansas City attorney shares the top 10 ways to maximize it.
Top 10 Questions About DUI Car Accidents in Kansas City Injured in a Kansas City car accident caused by a drunk driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer answers the top 10 questions about DUI car accidents.
Beware of These Insurance Company Tactics. If you were injured in an accident, you need to be aware of these tactics the insurance company may use to deny or minimize your claim.
How to Use Med Pay and PIP for Car Accidents in KS & MO Wondering what "Med Pay" or "PIP" coverage is for in your car insurance policy? It pays your medical bills for injuries caused by a car accident in KS or MO.
Wrongful Death from a Dangerous Property in Kansas City Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer explains what to do if you believe a dangerous property condition caused or contributed to the death of a loved one.
How the Type of Vehicle Affects a Fatal Car Accident Case Our Kansas City wrongful death attorney explains how the type of vehicle impacts a fatal car accident case in Kansas and Missouri.
The Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Death in MO & KS Our Kansas City Wrongful Death Lawyer explains the statute of limitations for wrongful death cases in Kansas and Missouri and why you must not wait.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 02/25/2019Why It’s Important to Document & Photograph the Accident
- Posted on 10/17/2018Fatal Truck Crashes Continue to Rise
- Posted on 02/01/2019A Truck Driver's Record of Duty Status & Truck Accident Claims
- Posted on 11/11/2018 Spinal Cord Injuries (Part II): Diagnosis, Treatment & Recovery
- Posted on 12/19/2018 4 Factors That Can Cause a Truck Rollover Accident
- Posted on 07/29/2018 What Will an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Do for Your Car Accident or Other Injury Case?
- Kevin McManus is a fantastic lawyer and always has his clients' best interests at heart. Andrew K.
- Kevin McManus represented me after a Kansas City car accident that caused a concussion and other injuries. He helped me get a fair settlement quickly. Amy S.
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson