Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 6
Rear End Car Accidents in Kansas City Have you been injured in a rear end car accident in Kansas City? Our Kansas City car accident attorney explains what you need to know to get compensation.
Truck Accidents Caused by Maintenance Failures Our Kansas City truck accident lawyer explains how truck accidents can result from truck drivers' and truck companies' failure to maintain the truck.
Top 4 Tips for Victims of a Kansas City Hit & Run Accident Injured in a hit & run car accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer identifies the top 4 things you need to know to recover your losses and get justice.
Key Facts About Insurance Coverage After a Truck Crash Our Kansas City Truck Accident Attorney explains what you need to know about insurance if you were in a crash with a commercial truck or 18 -wheeler.
Lane-Splitting & Motorcycle Accidents in Missouri Can I recover money from a motorcycle accident in Missouri if I was "lane-splitting"? Our answer may surprise you, but lane splitting should still be avoided.
Types of Burn Injuries & Treatment in Kansas & Missouri Treatment of your burn injury depends on its type and severity. Our Kansas City Burn Injury Attorney can help you understand what to expect after a burn.
Safety Tips for Motorcycle Riders in Missouri & Kansas Want to be more safe when you ride a motorcycle in Kansas or Missouri? Our Kansas City Motorcycle Attorney tells you what you need to know.
Beware of These Insurance Company Tactics. If you were injured in an accident, you need to be aware of these tactics the insurance company may use to deny or minimize your claim.
Pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas Wondering what the legal process is for pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas courts? Here's what you need to know.
What Will an Experienced Injury Attorney Do for Your Case? An experienced personal injury attorney will protect your rights and maximize your recovery. Find out what our Kansas City injury attorney does for our clients.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 04/28/2019Protect Motorcyclists by Reducing Distracted Driving in Kansas City
- Posted on 01/04/2019Who is at Fault for a Car Accident in Bad Weather?
- Posted on 07/17/2018Minimum car insurance is not enough in Missouri and Kansas
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover
- He kept me informed of the progress of my case and fought for me to receive the maximum I could receive. Car Accident Client, Johnson County, Kansas