Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 6
The Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Death in MO & KS Our Kansas City Wrongful Death Lawyer explains the statute of limitations for wrongful death cases in Kansas and Missouri and why you must not wait.
Protect Your Children From Negligence in Kansas City Daycare Centers Our Kansas City child and daycare injury attorney explains how to protect your children From negligence in Kansas City daycare centers.
Overview of Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Missouri or Kansas How do you pursue a wrongful death claim? Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer explains the legal process for wrongful death claims in Missouri & Kansas.
What If the At-fault Driver Lies About the Car Accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you should do if the at-fault driver lies about the car accident.
Premises Liability Claims in Kansas & Missouri Our Kansas City premises liability attorney explains how to recover money for injuries on someone else’s property, whether a slip, trip and fall or dog bite.
What to Do After an Accident Driving Someone Else's Car? What should you do if you are in a car accident in Kansas City, KS or MO, while driving someone else’s car? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains.
"Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District Our attorney read to third graders of Millennium at Santa Fe Elementary School as part of "Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District
Habitat for Humanity ReStore Opens in South Kansas City Kevin McManus was pleased to welcome a new Habitat for Humanity ReStore to South Kansas City.
KC Care Luncheon a Success KC Care Luncheon a Success in raising funds and awareness of KC Care Health Center, which provides quality health care to the underserved in our community.
Successful Santa's Wonderland in South Kansas City Our attorney Kevin McManus was happy to support the annual Santa's Wonderland event in South Kansas City.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 09/16/20195 Things to Know About Wrongful Death Cases in Missouri & Kansas
- Posted on 10/17/2018Fatal Truck Crashes Continue to Rise
- Posted on 01/04/2019Who is at Fault for a Car Accident in Bad Weather?
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.