Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 4
Common Complications of Burn Injuries in Missouri & Kansas Our Kansas City burn injury lawyer describes the common complications of burn injuries we see in Missouri & Kansas, and how this impacts your legal case.
Wrongful Death from a Dangerous Property in Kansas City Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer explains what to do if you believe a dangerous property condition caused or contributed to the death of a loved one.
How the Type of Vehicle Affects a Fatal Car Accident Case Our Kansas City wrongful death attorney explains how the type of vehicle impacts a fatal car accident case in Kansas and Missouri.
The Statute of Limitations for Wrongful Death in MO & KS Our Kansas City Wrongful Death Lawyer explains the statute of limitations for wrongful death cases in Kansas and Missouri and why you must not wait.
Protect Your Children From Negligence in Kansas City Daycare Centers Our Kansas City child and daycare injury attorney explains how to protect your children From negligence in Kansas City daycare centers.
Overview of Wrongful Death Lawsuits in Missouri or Kansas How do you pursue a wrongful death claim? Our Kansas City wrongful death lawyer explains the legal process for wrongful death claims in Missouri & Kansas.
What If the At-fault Driver Lies About the Car Accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you should do if the at-fault driver lies about the car accident.
Premises Liability Claims in Kansas & Missouri Our Kansas City premises liability attorney explains how to recover money for injuries on someone else’s property, whether a slip, trip and fall or dog bite.
What to Do After an Accident Driving Someone Else's Car? What should you do if you are in a car accident in Kansas City, KS or MO, while driving someone else’s car? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains.
"Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District Our attorney read to third graders of Millennium at Santa Fe Elementary School as part of "Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 06/24/2019"Abuse of Discretion" Can Kill Your Long Term Disability Policy
- Posted on 08/23/2018Dangers of Distracted Driving in Kansas City
- Posted on 06/25/2018Why Not to Talk to the At-Fault Driver’s Insurance Adjuster
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson
- Kevin has helped me in many ways that I didn't know a lawyer could. No only do I feel like I was properly taken care of but I was also able to walk away from this accident feeling much better than when I first came here. -Lena N.
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover