Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 4
Kansas City Dog Bites: When is a Dog Owner Liable? Our Kansas City dog bite lawyer explains who is liable or at fault when a dog or other animal bites and injures someone in Kansas and Missouri.
Who Is at Fault in a Kansas City Bicycle Accident? Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer shares how to determine fault in a bicycle crash that results in an injury in Kansas and Missouri.
Can a Pedestrian Be At Fault for a Kansas City Car Accident? Our Kansas City pedestrian and car accident lawyer dispels the myth that drivers are always at fault in accidents involving pedestrians in Kansas and Missouri.
What Is the Value of a Kansas City Brain Injury Case? Our Kansas City brain injury lawyer shares how to calculate the value of a traumatic brain injury case in Kansas City, Kansas or Missouri?
What's a Fair Settlement for a Slip & Fall in Kansas City? Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains how to determine if a settlement is fair for a slip & fall accident in Kansas City, Missouri and Kansas.
6 Things to Know About Long Term Disability Claims Our Kansas City Long-Term Disability Lawyer shares 6 things to know about long term disability claims, benefits, denials and appeals.
What to Do If Nursing Home Abuse Caused a Loved One's Death Our Kansas City nursing home abuse lawyer explains what you need to prove to recover damages to prove a wrongful death in a nursing home abuse case in KS or MO.
What to Do After a Fatal Drunk Driving Accident in Kansas City Our Kansas City drunk driving accident attorney helps individuals and their families hold drunk drivers accountable for their negligence and wrongdoing.
How to Settle a Kansas City Car Accident Case Without a Lawyer You may not need a lawyer to settle a car accident claim. Our Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer explains what you need to know.
7 Things to Do After a Slip & Fall Injury in Kansas City Our Kansas City slip and fall attorney details the 7 things to do after a slip and fall accident in Kansas City to protect your rights and maximize a recovery.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 02/25/2019Why It’s Important to Document & Photograph the Accident
- Posted on 02/01/2019A Truck Driver's Record of Duty Status & Truck Accident Claims
- Posted on 09/02/2019The Most Dangerous Roads for Car Accidents in Kansas City
- Kevin has helped me in many ways that I didn't know a lawyer could. No only do I feel like I was properly taken care of but I was also able to walk away from this accident feeling much better than when I first came here. -Lena N.
- Kevin took the time to listen to me and helped develop a plan to address the issues I was dealing with. Despite my willingness to pay for his legal services, he was able to get it resolved for free. JR Stanley
- We are so grateful to the help of this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing a lawyer after a car accident or other injury in the Kansas City area. Paul B.