Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 4
Types of Burn Injuries & Treatment in Kansas & Missouri Treatment of your burn injury depends on its type and severity. Our Kansas City Burn Injury Attorney can help you understand what to expect after a burn.
Safety Tips for Motorcycle Riders in Missouri & Kansas Want to be more safe when you ride a motorcycle in Kansas or Missouri? Our Kansas City Motorcycle Attorney tells you what you need to know.
Pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas Wondering what the legal process is for pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas courts? Here's what you need to know.
What Will an Experienced Injury Attorney Do for Your Case? An experienced personal injury attorney will protect your rights and maximize your recovery. Find out what our Kansas City injury attorney does for our clients.
How to Prove a Personal Injury Claim in Missouri & Kansas Have you suffered a personal injury due to someone's negligence or recklessness in Missouri or Kansas? Find out what you must prove to recover damages.
Accidents With Underinsured and Uninsured Drivers in KS & MO What can you do if the negligent driver who caused your accident was uninsured? Learn how your own uninsured coverage in Kansas and Missouri can help.
Understanding How Much Your Car Accident Claim Is Worth Did you suffer injuries in a car accident in Kansas or Missouri? Here, we explain how to determine the value of your claim against the negligent driver.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 12/08/2018Car Accident Injuries and Fatalities in Kansas and Missouri
- Posted on 12/15/2018How to Prove a Motorcycle Wrongful Death Claim
- Posted on 11/19/2018How to Prove Liability in Multiple Vehicle Crashes
- Posted on 10/31/2018 Key Facts About Insurance Coverage After Truck Crash in MO or KS
- Posted on 09/09/2018 Answers to Top 7 Questions About Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Posted on 07/09/2018 What You Can Do When You’re in an Accident With an Underinsured and Uninsured Driver in Missouri or Kansas
- We are so grateful to the help of this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing a lawyer after a car accident or other injury in the Kansas City area. Paul B.
- I would highly recommend Kevin McManus as an attorney to anyone who is involved in a car accident or needs legal advice. Debbie D., Car Accident Client
- Kevin was outstanding in the assistance provided to me. The settlement was better than expected. I would highly recommend Kevin McManus to anyone. Personal injury client, Kansas City, MO