Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 3
Using Safety Inspections to Prove Truck Accident Liability Our Kansas City Truck Accident Lawyer explains why safety inspections may help prove who is at fault for causing a truck crash in Kansas or Missouri.
How to Prove a Motorcycle Wrongful Death Claim Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer explains what you need to do to prove a wrongful death claim after a motorcycle accident.
Car Accident Injuries and Fatalities in Kansas and Missouri New data shows that car accident injuries and fatalities are rising in Kansas & Missouri. Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains why and what can be done.
How to Stay Safe on Kansas City Roads During Extreme Weather Our Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer offers his top tips and advice on how to stay safe on the road with severe weather changes.
How to Prove Liability in Accidents with Multiple Cars Proving liability is critical in any car accident case, but especially so in a multiple vehicle crash. Our Kansas City car accident lawyer can assist.
Why you cannot wait to pursue your injury claim in KS & MO Why shouldn't you wait to pursue your car accident or other personal injury claim? Because the statute of limitations may bar your right to receive compensation.
Drowsy Driving Can Cause Kansas City Truck Accidents Drowsy or fatigued driving is a growing cause of truck accidents. Our Kansas City Truck Accident Attorney explains why and what can be done.
Reckless Driving in Missouri and Kansas Were you injured in a car accident Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas where the at-fault driver was cited for "reckless driving"? Here's what you need to know.
Four things every burn injury victim should know. Our Kansas City Burn Injury Lawyer shares four things that every burn injury victim in Missouri and Kansas should know.
Fatal Truck Crashes Continue to Rise Fatal truck crashes are increasing, even as overall crash deaths decline. Our Kansas City trucking accident lawyer explains what can be done to save lives.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 09/09/2018 Answers to Top 7 Questions About Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Posted on 07/01/2019 Can a Pedestrian Be At Fault for a Kansas City Car Accident?
- Posted on 06/21/2019 How to Settle Your Kansas City Car Accident Case Without A Lawyer
- We are so grateful to the help of this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing a lawyer after a car accident or other injury in the Kansas City area. Paul B.
- Kevin gave us personal service and quality legal assistance. He helped me through a tough situation for me and my family. Call him if you are looking a lawyer who will listen and give you good representation. Miguel Garcia
- Kevin was outstanding in the assistance provided to me. The settlement was better than expected. I would highly recommend Kevin McManus to anyone. Personal injury client, Kansas City, MO