Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 4
Electric Scooters Arrive in Kansas City, Missouri Have you been injured by a Bird or Lime electric scooter in Kansas City, Missouri? Call us to find out how to recover for your medical bills and more.
Missouri Study Identifies Needs for TBI Victims & Families A new study in Missouri has identified several areas for improvement in medical services for survivors of traumatic brain injuries and their families.
Most Dangerous Time for Car Accidents in Kansas City Drunk and impaired driving can be deadly. Learn when are the most dangerous days and times to drive in Kansas City.
Dangers of Distracted Driving in Kansas City Did you know Missouri & Kansas have few laws to prevent crashes from drivers distracted by cell phones? Learn more about distracted driving in Kansas City.
How to protect your claim after a car accident in Kansas City Do you know what to do after a car accident? Call 911, and request an ambulance if there are injuries. Take pictures and record important information.
After an Accident, Be Honest & Accurate About Your Injuries After a Kansas City accident, be honest and accurate about your past and present injuries. Otherwise, you risk destroying personal injury claim.
Get Prompt & Necessary Treatment After an Accident After a car accident in Kansas City, get prompt medical treatment and follow the doctor's advice. Otherwise, your health and personal injury claim may suffer.
8 Myths About Injury Cases in Missouri & Kansas Missouri & Kansas residents must deal with lots of misinformation regarding injury claims. Here are the top 8 myths about injury claims in Kansas & Missouri.
Benefits of hiring an attorney for your personal injury case There are several benefits to hiring an attorney if you were injured in an accident.
Minimum car insurance is not enough in Missouri and Kansas Car insurance is legally required of all drivers in Missouri and Kansas. Find out why carrying the minimum auto coverage is risky for you and your family.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 12/13/2018 How to Pay Your Medical Bills After Traumatic Brain Injury
- Posted on 04/29/2019 Who’s At Fault In a Kansas City Pedestrian Accident?
- Posted on 08/27/2018 Top 10 Ways to Maximize Your Recovery in a Kansas City Car Accident or Personal Injury Case.
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- Kevin took the time to listen to me and helped develop a plan to address the issues I was dealing with. Despite my willingness to pay for his legal services, he was able to get it resolved for free. JR Stanley
- Kevin gave us personal service and quality legal assistance. He helped me through a tough situation for me and my family. Call him if you are looking a lawyer who will listen and give you good representation. Miguel Garcia