Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 2
How to Settle a Car Accident Case in Kansas City Wondering how to settle a your Kansas City car accident case? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer tells you what you need to know.
What to Do After A Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney details what you should do if you have suffered a Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City, Kansas or Missouri.
What's a Fair Settlement for a Kansas City Motorcycle Accident? Our Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Lawyer is often asked whether a settlement offer from the insurance company is fair. Here's what you should to consider.
5 Things You Must Know About Child Injuries in Kansas City Our Kansas City child injury lawyer explains the 5 things you must know if your child was injured. Follow these tips to protect the legal rights of your child.
"Abuse of Discretion" Can Kill Your Long Term Disability Policy Our long term disability attorney explains how the "abuse of discretion" standard in long term disability policies strongly favors of the insurance company.
New List of Troubled Kansas City Nursing Homes Released Recently, a new list of troubled Kansas City area nursing homes was released. Our Kansas City nursing home abuse lawyer explains what this list means.
3 Things to Know After a Bicycle Accident in Kansas City Bicycle accidents can result in devastating injuries. Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer shares three things to know if you or a loved one are injured.
Pedestrian Injuries & Fatalities on Rise in Kansas City, MO New data from KCPD shows traffic-related pedestrian injuries are on the rise in Kansas City. Our pedestrian injury attorney shares how to reverse the trend.
Protect Motorcyclists by Reducing Distracted Driving in Kansas City Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer explains how combating distracted driving will help prevent motorcycle accident injuries in Kansas City.
Low-Impact Car Accidents Can Result in Serious Injuries. If you were injured in a low-impact car accidents, our Kansas Car Accident Attorney can help. Our law firm won't let the insurance company discount your injury.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 09/18/2019 What Does Your MRI Mean for Your Herniated Disc Injury Case?
- Posted on 01/02/2019 Habitat for Humanity ReStore Opens in South Kansas City
- Posted on 08/18/2018 How to Use Med Pay and PIP to Pay for Injuries from Car Accidents in KS & MO
- He kept me informed of the progress of my case and fought for me to receive the maximum I could receive. Car Accident Client, Johnson County, Kansas
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- Kevin gave us personal service and quality legal assistance. He helped me through a tough situation for me and my family. Call him if you are looking a lawyer who will listen and give you good representation. Miguel Garcia