Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 2
Car Accident Injuries and Fatalities in Kansas and Missouri New data shows that car accident injuries and fatalities are rising in Kansas & Missouri. Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains why and what can be done.
How to Stay Safe on Kansas City Roads During Extreme Weather Our Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer offers his top tips and advice on how to stay safe on the road with severe weather changes.
How to Prove Liability in Multiple Vehicle Crashes Proving liability is critical in any car accident case, but especially so in a multiple vehicle crash. Our Kansas City car accident lawyer can assist.
Why you cannot wait to pursue your injury claim in KS & MO Why shouldn't you wait to pursue your car accident or other personal injury claim? Because the statute of limitations may bar your right to receive compensation.
Drowsy Driving Can Cause Kansas City Truck Accidents Drowsy or fatigued driving is a growing cause of truck accidents. Our Kansas City Truck Accident Attorney explains why and what can be done.
Reckless Driving in Missouri and Kansas Were you injured in a car accident Kansas City, Missouri or Kansas where the at-fault driver was cited for "reckless driving"? Here's what you need to know.
Four things every burn injury victim should know. Our Kansas City Burn Injury Lawyer shares four things that every burn injury victim in Missouri and Kansas should know.
Fatal Truck Crashes Continue to Rise Fatal truck crashes are increasing, even as overall crash deaths decline. Our Kansas City trucking accident lawyer explains what can be done to save lives.
Electric Scooters Arrive in Kansas City, Missouri Have you been injured by a Bird or Lime electric scooter in Kansas City, Missouri? Call us to find out how to recover for your medical bills and more.
Missouri Study Identifies Needs for TBI Victims & Families A new study in Missouri has identified several areas for improvement in medical services for survivors of traumatic brain injuries and their families.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 11/09/2018 What To Do After a Kansas City Hit & Run Accident
- Posted on 01/18/2019 "Real Men Read Day" in Hickman Mills School District
- Posted on 12/19/2018 4 Factors That Can Cause a Truck Rollover Accident
- Kevin took the time to listen to me and helped develop a plan to address the issues I was dealing with. Despite my willingness to pay for his legal services, he was able to get it resolved for free. JR Stanley
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson