Lee's Summit Personal Injury Lawyer
After an accident in Lee’s Summit, you may be wondering if you need to hire a personal injury lawyer. If you are injured in a car wreck, slip, and fall, or other accident, you might not need to hire an injury lawyer, but you should at least get a free consultation with one as soon as possible.
Insurance companies do not represent your best interest. They are in business to make money. Paying injury claims hurts their profit margins. Insurance companies have teams of professionals working to gather evidence and fight claims. You deserve a legal team working to ensure that you are treated fairly and protect your legal rights.
At the Law Office of Kevin J. McManus, our Lee’s Summit personal injury attorneys are passionate about fighting for the rights of accident victims. We work diligently to protect your best interests. Our lawyers have extensive experience, skills, and resources to fight large insurance companies and corporations to seek maximum compensation for your personal injury claim.
Our Lee’s Summit personal injury lawyer takes cases on a contingency fee basis, so you do not need to worry about paying upfront attorneys’ fees. We are not paid unless we recover money for you.
Call 816-203-0143 now to schedule your free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. We are here to help.
How Can Our Lee’s Summit Personal Injury Lawyer Help You Right Now?
If you have questions about a personal injury claim, here’s what you can do right now to get answers:
- Schedule a Free Consultation with a personal injury attorney in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Call 816-203-0143 now to schedule your no-obligation, free consultation with a lawyer. Our lawyer reviews your claim to provide an honest assessment of your case. You can get the legal advice you need about your injury claim free of charge.
- Download one of our attorney’s free personal injury books. Our attorney has written several books about personal injury claims, including how to maximize the value of your injury claim and what to do after a car crash. You can download these free books on our website.
- Read our online content about personal injury cases. We have a library of videos, FAQs, articles, and blogs. You can access these resources free of charge. If you do not find the answer to your question, call our office to talk with a member of your legal team.
We understand that you have experienced a traumatic event. Our Lee’s Summit personal injury attorney wants to help you recover the compensation you deserve for your financial losses, injuries, and other damages. We provide legal advice, guidance, and support as you continue to recover from your injuries. Let us handle the legal aspects of your case while you focus on healing from your injuries.
If you want to discuss your claim in person or virtually with an attorney, call 816-203-0143 to schedule your free consultation today.
Why Do You Need a Personal Injury Attorney in Lee’s Summit, Missouri?
To protect your legal rights against parties and insurance companies that do not want to pay you full compensation for your personal injury claim.
Insurance companies and large corporations have endless resources to fight injury claims. They have teams of adjusters, lawyers, investigators, and other professionals to gather evidence and work on your case.
You need an experienced Lee’s Summit personal injury attorney on your side to even the playing field. You need a legal team who will aggressively investigate your claim, gather evidence proving fault, document damages, and fight to get you the most money possible for your injury claim.
Our personal injury attorneys in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, have extensive experience handle injury claims, including but not limited to, claims arising from:
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Large Truck Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Injuries Caused by Defective Products
- Child Injuries
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Bicycle Accidents
- Explosions and Fires
When another person or party causes an injury, that party needs to be held accountable and liable for their actions. Our personal injury lawyer in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, does not stop digging and searching for answers until every possible course of action is exhausted. Our Lee’s Summit personal injury law firm has the resources, personnel, and experience to handle the most complex personal injury case.
Common Injuries from a Lee’s Summit Personal Injury Accident
Even minor accidents can cause catastrophic injuries and permanent disabilities. Seeking immediate medical treatment after an accident can help protect your right to recover compensation for your injuries.
Common accident injuries include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Neck, Back, and Spine Injuries
- Amputations and Loss of Limbs
- Severe Burns and Scarring
- Nerve Damage and Soft Tissue Injuries
The money you receive for your personal injury claim depends on the severity of your injuries, your financial losses, and other factors. If you are partially to blame for the cause of the accident, your compensation could be reduced. If an insurance company or other party accuses you of contributing to the cause of the accident, you should contact a Lee’s Summit personal injury lawyer immediately.
Compensation You May Recover After a Personal Injury in Lee’s Summit
Damages in a personal injury claim may vary, depending on the circumstances of the case. However, most accident victims are entitled to recover compensation for their:
- Loss of wages, commissions, salaries, bonuses, benefits, and other income
- Cost of medical care and treatment, including surgeries, doctors’ bills, therapy, medications, personal care, medical equipment, etc.
- Physical pain and discomfort
- Scarring, permanent impairments, disfigurement, and disabilities
- Emotional and mental pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life or enjoyment of life
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
Our legal team works with you and your physicians to document your damages. We also employ medical experts and economists, when necessary, to estimate the future damages that you will incur because of a disability or permanent impairment. Our goal is to maximize the value of your claim to recover full compensation for all damages.
Wondering If You Need to Hire a Lee’s Summit Personal Injury Attorney?
If you are still on the fence about whether to hire a personal injury lawyer in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, consider these questions:
- Have you incurred a substantial loss of income or high medical bills because of the injury?
- Did you sustain a permanent impairment or disability?
- Was your child injured?
- Did the accident involve a government entity?
- Were you involved in an accident with a large truck or commercial vehicle?
- Did a defective product injure you?
- Did your loved one die because of another party’s wrongdoing or negligence?
- Has a family member been abused in a nursing home or assisted-care facility?
- Are you familiar with personal injury laws, insurance laws, product liability laws, or premises liability laws?
- Do you know how much your injury claim is worth?
Any of the above situations can complicate a personal injury claim. Unless you have a thorough understanding of the law, know how to investigate an accident, or understand how to maximize the value of an injury claim, you should consider hiring a Lee’s Summit personal injury lawyer to handle your claim.
At the Law Office of Kevin J. McManus, you deserve and receive personal attention. Our legal team is available whenever you have a concern or question about your case.
Contact a Lee’s Summit Personal Injury Attorney For a Free Case Review
Being injured in an accident is a traumatic experience. You may feel overwhelmed and frustrated. Our Lee’s Summit personal injury lawyer is ready to help.
Call 816-203-0143 to schedule your free consultation to discuss your claim. Download our free personal injury books and access our free library of content for information. Our goal is to do whatever we can to reduce your stress and help you recover compensation for your injuries and damages.