Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
What to Do After Kansas City Distracted Driving Car Accidents Injured in a car accident by a distracted driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you must know about distracted driving in Kansas & Missouri.
Top 10 Ways to Maximize a Car Accident or Personal Injury Claim Want the largest possible settlement or verdict for your personal injury or car accident case? Our Kansas City attorney shares the top 10 ways to maximize it.
Kansas City Drunk Driver Accidents: Answers to Top 10 FAQs Injured in a Kansas City car accident caused by a drunk driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer answers the top 10 questions about DUI car accidents.
How to Use Med Pay and PIP for Car Accidents in KS & MO Wondering what "Med Pay" or "PIP" coverage is for in your car insurance policy? It pays your medical bills for injuries caused by a car accident in KS or MO.
What to Do After a Fatal Drunk Driving Accident in Kansas City Our Kansas City drunk driving accident attorney helps individuals and their families hold drunk drivers accountable for their negligence and wrongdoing.
How to Settle a Kansas City Car Accident Case Without a Lawyer You may not need a lawyer to settle a car accident claim. Our Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer explains what you need to know.
What If the At-fault Driver Lies About the Car Accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you should do if the at-fault driver lies about the car accident.
What to Do After an Accident Driving Someone Else's Car? What should you do if you are in a car accident in Kansas City, KS or MO, while driving someone else’s car? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains.
Uber, Lyft & Ridesharing Car Accidents in Kansas City Were you injured in a car accident with an Uber or Lyft ridesharing driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains how these crashes are different.
Top 4 Tips for Victims of a Kansas City Hit & Run Accident Injured in a hit & run car accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer identifies the top 4 things you need to know to recover your losses and get justice.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 12/08/2018Car Accident Injuries and Fatalities in Kansas and Missouri
- Posted on 04/14/2019Witnesses Are Important After Car Accidents in Kansas City
- Posted on 06/25/2018Why Not to Talk to the At-Fault Driver’s Insurance Adjuster
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.
- Kevin has helped me in many ways that I didn't know a lawyer could. No only do I feel like I was properly taken care of but I was also able to walk away from this accident feeling much better than when I first came here. -Lena N.