Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
How Long Will My Kansas City Car Accident Case Take to Settle? Wondering how will your Kansas City car accident case will take to settle? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what to expect in the road to recovery.
Kansas City Drunk Driver Accidents: Answers to Top 10 FAQs Injured in a Kansas City car accident caused by a drunk driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer answers the top 10 questions about DUI car accidents.
What You Must Know About Herniated Discs & Car Accidents Our Kansas City car accident lawyer details what you need to know if you suffered a spine injury like a herniated disc in a car accident in Kansas or Missouri.
What to Do After Kansas City Distracted Driving Car Accidents Injured in a car accident by a distracted driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you must know about distracted driving in Kansas & Missouri.
Top 10 Ways to Maximize a Car Accident or Personal Injury Claim Want the largest possible settlement or verdict for your personal injury or car accident case? Our Kansas City attorney shares the top 10 ways to maximize it.
Who's At-Fault for a Kansas City T-bone Car Accident? Our Kansas City T-bone accident lawyer explains how to determine fault and recover compensation for injuries after a T-bone collision in Kansas or Missouri.
What to Do After a Head-on Collisions in Kansas City Head-on car accidents are among the most dangerous and deadly crashes we see. Our Kansas City head-on accident lawyer shares what you need to know.
Average Settlement Rear-End Car Accident in Kansas City Wondering the value of your rear-end car accident in Kansas or Missouri? Our Kansas City car accident attorney explains what you need to know to calculate it.
What to Do After a Fatal Drunk Driving Accident in Kansas City Our Kansas City drunk driving accident attorney helps individuals and their families hold drunk drivers accountable for their negligence and wrongdoing.
How to Settle a Kansas City Car Accident Case Without a Lawyer You may not need a lawyer to settle a car accident claim. Our Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer explains what you need to know.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 11/19/2018How to Prove Liability in Accidents with Multiple Cars
- Posted on 07/17/2018Minimum car insurance is not enough in Missouri and Kansas
- Posted on 06/25/2018Why Not to Talk to the At-Fault Driver’s Insurance Adjuster
- I highly recommend Kevin McManus and his law firm. They got me the maximum settlement available and got it without undue delay. John, Car Accident Client, Kansas City, Missouri
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.
- Kevin has helped me in many ways that I didn't know a lawyer could. No only do I feel like I was properly taken care of but I was also able to walk away from this accident feeling much better than when I first came here. -Lena N.