Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our articles and to call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
What If the At-fault Driver Lies About the Car Accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains what you should do if the at-fault driver lies about the car accident.
Top 10 Ways to Maximize a Car Accident or Personal Injury Claim Want the largest possible settlement or verdict for your personal injury or car accident case? Our Kansas City attorney shares the top 10 ways to maximize it.
How to Use Med Pay and PIP for Car Accidents in KS & MO Wondering what "Med Pay" or "PIP" coverage is for in your car insurance policy? It pays your medical bills for injuries caused by a car accident in KS or MO.
What to Do After an Accident Driving Someone Else's Car? What should you do if you are in a car accident in Kansas City, KS or MO, while driving someone else’s car? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains.
Uber, Lyft & Ridesharing Car Accidents in Kansas City Were you injured in a car accident with an Uber or Lyft ridesharing driver? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains how these crashes are different.
What To Do After Kansas City Hit & Run Accident Injured in a hit & run car accident? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer identifies the top 4 things you need to know to recover your losses and get justice.
Accidents With Underinsured and Uninsured Drivers in KS & MO What can you do if the negligent driver who caused your accident was uninsured? Learn how your own uninsured coverage in Kansas and Missouri can help.
Understanding How Much Your Car Accident Claim Is Worth Did you suffer injuries in a car accident in Kansas or Missouri? Here, we explain how to determine the value of your claim against the negligent driver.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 11/19/2018How to Prove Liability in Multiple Vehicle Crashes
- Posted on 10/30/2018Reckless Driving in Missouri and Kansas
- Posted on 12/08/2018Car Accident Injuries and Fatalities in Kansas and Missouri
- Posted on 07/09/2018 What You Can Do When You’re in an Accident With an Underinsured and Uninsured Driver in Missouri or Kansas
- Posted on 11/09/2018 What To Do After a Kansas City Hit & Run Accident
- Posted on 06/25/2018 How Much Is Your Car Accident Claim Worth in Kansas and Missouri?
- We are so grateful to the help of this law firm and would recommend them to anyone needing a lawyer after a car accident or other injury in the Kansas City area. Paul B.
- Kevin McManus helped me after a terrible car accident. He is a caring and very qualified injury lawyer. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an attorney. Linda M.
- If you need a car accident lawyer, call Kevin McManus. He and his law firm helped me every step of the way with my case. I would recommend him if you get injured and need a lawyer in Kansas City. Mark Jackson