Liberty, MO Car Accident Attorneys
If you are injured in a car crash in Liberty, MO, you deserve to be compensated for your pain and suffering. Our justice system provides you with the right to be reimbursed for your financial losses. Our car accident attorney helps make sure your rights are protected and that you recover the compensation you deserve whether you were injured in Liberty, MO or anywhere in the Kansas City metro area.
If you or your family were injured in a car accident in Liberty, MO, contact our office now to discuss your case with an experienced car accident lawyer.
Call 816-203-0143 for a free consultation. Our car accident attorney will review your case at no charge to you. We will also explain your legal rights and options for seeking compensation after a car accident.
It's strongly recommended that you get a free consultation before talking to the insurance company adjuster. Some insurance adjusters may even try to convince you not to talk to a lawyer. Remember, the adjuster works for the insurance company. His job is to pay as little for your injury claim as possible.
A Liberty, MO car accident attorney can help make sure your rights are protected.
Free Information After a Car Accident in Liberty, MO
If you are searching for information right now, we can help. At the Law Office of Kevin J. McManus, we want to help you make the best decision for you. We understand you have many questions about your car accident claim. To help, we offer:
- Free Blogs, Articles & Videos
You can access an enormous amount of information about car accidents and personal injury claims online. We have free blogs, articles, videos, and FAQs about car accidents. Read through our information at your convenience and contact our Liberty car accident attorneys to discuss your questions or concerns.
- Learn How To Avoid Car Accident Mistakes
Our car accident lawyers in Liberty, MO, have written an eBook you can download for free. Your copy of Crash Course: 9 Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Accident Claim explains the car accident claims process, what you can do to help strengthen your claim, and things to avoid doing that could hurt your chance of success.
- Schedule Your Free Consultation with a Liberty Car Accident Lawyer
During a free, no-obligation consultation, an experienced car accident attorney in Liberty reviews your claim and answers your questions. You learn how we can help you with your claim and why you need an attorney to help you file a car accident claim. Call 816-203-0143 right now to schedule your free appointment.
How Will a Liberty Car Accident Attorney Help?
To protect you from aggressive insurance tactics and get you the money you deserve after a car crash. However, we do so much more. Our legal team provides support and guidance as you continue to recover from your car accident injuries. We are here when you have questions or concerns about your case or want an update on your case.
The insurance company for the other driver does not have your best interest as its priority. Its priority is to pay as little as it can for your claim, if it cannot find a reason to deny your claim. In either case, you do not receive the money you deserve.
However, there is a way you can improve your chance of receiving the compensation you deserve after an accident. You hire an experienced Liberty car accident lawyer at The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus.
When we begin working on your case, there are many steps we take to protect your best interests. Some of the things we do when handling a car accident case include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate the car accident to determine how it happened.
- Identify the parties who contributed to the cause of the collision.
- Identify insurance policies that provide coverage for the car accident.
- Obtain and review police reports and accident reports.
- Gather medical records and payroll records.
- Interview eyewitnesses.
- Consult accident reconstructionists, medical experts, economists, and other experts regarding your case.
- File insurance claims and monitor deadlines.
- Calculate the maximum value of your damages.
- Handle all communication with the insurance company, including negotiating a settlement.
- Proceed with a personal injury lawsuit, if necessary, to protect your best interests.
We want you to focus on recovering from your car accident injuries while our legal team takes care of your personal injury claim.
Injuries and Damages Caused by Liberty Car Accidents
Car crashes can cause minor injuries that heal entirely in a few weeks. However, some victims may sustain severe injuries that take months to heal. Sadly, some car accident injuries result in life-altering, permanent disabilities. In the worst cases, accident victims do not survive their injuries.
Common Injuries from Liberty, MO Car Accidents
Common injuries sustained in a car accident include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Fractures and Broken Bones
- Skull Fractures
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Paralysis
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Chest Injuries (Broken Rib/Sternum)
- Internal Organ Damage
It can be difficult to know if you are severely injured because you may not experience symptoms immediately. The shock of the crash and the rush of adrenaline can mask some injuries. Other injuries may not present symptoms for a few hours or days after the accident.
You need to seek medical attention as soon as possible to prevent further damage. Also, immediate medical care improves your chances of recovering maximum compensation for an injury claim. Insurance companies use delays in medical care to allege the car accident did not cause your injuries.
Damages Caused by a Liberty, MO Car Accident
In addition to your physical injuries, a Liberty car accident can cause emotional trauma and mental anguish. You may also incur significant financial losses and expenses related to the accident and your recovery.
Common damages that are included in car accident claims are:
- Medical bills, including the cost of hospitalization, doctor’s bills, surgery, therapy, medications, and medical equipment;
- Lost wages and income, including benefits, overtime pay, commissions, and bonuses;
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain, emotional distress, and mental anguish;
- Scarring, impairments, disfigurement, and disabilities;
- Future damages for ongoing medical care, personal care, future lost wages, and decreases in earning capacity; and,
- Other out-of-pocket expenses and losses.
Our Liberty car accident lawyers have extensive experience valuing car accident claims. When necessary, we consult various experts to ensure that we maximize the value of your personal injury claim.
What Should I Do After a Liberty Car Crash?
If you are involved in a car accident in Liberty, steps to take include:
- Call 911 to report the crash.
- Never admit fault for the claim.
- Seek medical treatment immediately.
- Do not talk to insurance adjusters without an attorney.
- Follow your doctor’s treatment plan.
- Keep copies of all medical records, bills, invoices, and other documents.
- Take notes about all conversations regarding your accident or injuries.
- Contact a Liberty car accident attorney as soon as possible.
Our car accident attorneys in Liberty, MO, help victims and their families recover compensation after a car accident. You do not have to try to handle your claim without a lawyer.
You can have an experienced legal team fighting for you. Our lawyers accept most injury claims on a contingency fee basis. Call now to find out how you can hire an attorney without any upfront attorneys’ fees.
Contact Our Attorney After a Car Accident in Liberty, MO
Dealing with the aftermath of a Liberty car accident can be overwhelming. Some insurance adjusters contact victims before the victims have a chance to understand the extent of their injuries and damages. Claims adjusters can be aggressive when pressuring a person to settle an injury claim.
However, settling an injury claim too soon can result in a much lower settlement amount then you deserve. Do not fall for this common insurance tactic. Get advice from an experienced Liberty, MO car accident attorney.
At The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus, we believe that car accident victims deserve full compensation for their injuries and damages. We believe that you deserve to be treated fairly by the insurance company. Our lawyers aggressively fight to protect you throughout your car accident case.
Call 816-203-0143 now to schedule your free consultation with our car accident attorney. We are here to help you when you need a trusted legal advocate on your side.