Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
- Page 1
Do You Need a Lawyer After a Kansas City Bicycle Accident? Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer explains when you should consider hiring a injury lawyer to represent you after a bike accident in Kansas or Missouri.
3 Things to Know After a Bicycle Accident in Kansas City Bicycle accidents can result in devastating injuries. Our Kansas City bicycle accident lawyer shares three things to know if you or a loved one are injured.
Understanding Your Car Insurance Policy in Missouri & Kansas Do you know what coverage you have in your car insurance policy? Our Kansas City car accident lawyer shares what you need to cover injuries in an accident.
How to Stay Safe on Kansas City Roads During Extreme Weather Our Kansas City Car Accident Lawyer offers his top tips and advice on how to stay safe on the road with severe weather changes.
Dangers of Distracted Driving in Kansas City Did you know Missouri & Kansas have few laws to prevent crashes from drivers distracted by cell phones? Learn more about distracted driving in Kansas City.
After an Accident, Be Honest & Accurate About Your Injuries After a Kansas City accident, be honest and accurate about your past and present injuries. Otherwise, you risk destroying personal injury claim.
Get Prompt & Necessary Treatment After an Accident After a car accident in Kansas City, get prompt medical treatment and follow the doctor's advice. Otherwise, your health and personal injury claim may suffer.
Why Not to Talk to the At-Fault Driver’s Insurance Adjuster Should you talk to the insurance adjuster for the negligent driver who caused your car accident? Here’s why it may hurt your claim to talk to him directly.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 04/25/2019 What Should I Do After A Bicycle Accident in Kansas City?
- Posted on 10/17/2019 When to Hire an Attorney After a Bike Accident in Kansas City
- Posted on 09/18/2019 Many Accidents Can Cause Herniated Discs at C4/C5 or C5/C6. Here's What You Need to Know.
- I recommend this lawyer if you have a personal injury or insurance claim in the Kansas City area. Great personal service and attention to client needs. Joseph L.
- Kevin is professional, easy to talk to and very helpful. If you have a legal problem give him a call. He’s a great guy who also happens to be a very smart lawyer. Mindy S.
- I was injured in a bicycle accident in Kansas City. It was a stressful time. Kevin and his team were compassionate and got the job done. Robert