In the articles below, our Kansas City long-term disability lawyer answers frequently asked questions about the long-term disability (LTD) benefit claims, denials and appeals. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
How Can We Help You?
Fill out the form, and we will be in touch to discuss your accident or injury needs shortly.
- Posted on 06/24/2019"Abuse of Discretion" Can Kill Your Long Term Disability Policy
- Posted on 11/11/201913 Scary Myths & Truths About Long-term Disability Claims
- Posted on 04/16/2019ERISA Long-Term Disability Claimed Barred After 180 Days
- Posted on 07/28/2019 Can You Be Denied Long-term Disability After a Social Security Disability Award?
- Posted on 10/11/2019 What Medical Conditions or Illnesses Qualify for Long-Term Disability?
- Posted on 06/22/2019 6 Things Our Long-Term Disability Lawyer Wants You to Know About LTD Claims