Kansas City Truck Accidents Result in Substantial Damages
Our Kansas City truck accident attorney handles truck crash claims throughout Kansas and Missouri. From experience, we know truck accidents are serious legal matters that are different from accidents involving only passenger cars. Truck crashes usually result in more severe injuries. Truck accident victims may sustain permanent, disabling conditions. These crashes may even be fatal.
If you or a loved one are dealing with the aftermath of a truck and car crash, you are likely wondering what damages you may recover from the at-fault party. You may even have received a settlement offer and are trying to determine if it is a fair amount for a truck accident in the Kansas City area.
Below are some of the damages that may be recoverable after a truck crash. If you still have questions or want to learn more, please know that our law firm is ready to help. Call us today for a free, no obligation consultation about your case at 816-203-0143.
Types of Damages After a Truck Accident in Missouri or Kansas
Truck accidents can result in millions of dollars in damages and losses for accident victims. Our legal team works with you to document your losses to increase the chance that you receive maximum compensation for your truck accident claim.
Examples of damages in a truck accident claim include, but are not limited to:
- Medical bills and expenses for necessary treatment, including surgeries, hospitalizations, emergency room visits, doctor’s bills, medications, and medical equipment
- Personal care, including assistance with household chores
- Loss of income, including current and future lost wages and loss of earning potential
- Ongoing medical care and personal care for permanent disabilities and impairments
- Scarring, disfigurement, and disabilities
- Emotional and mental anguish, including depression, flashbacks, anxiety disorder, PTSD, etc.
- Rehabilitative therapies, such as physical, occupational, speech, vocational, and psychological therapy
The value of a truck accident claim depends on several factors. Working with an experienced truck accident attorney in Kansas City is one of the best ways to ensure that you receive a fair and just settlement for your truck accident claim.
Contact a Kansas City Truck Accident Attorney for a Free Case Review
If you or a loved one are injured in a truck accident in Kansas or Missouri, our Kansas City truck accident lawyer is ready to help answer your questions and provide guidance as to your legal options.
Call our legal team at the Law Office of Kevin J. McManus at 816-203-0143 for a free consultation.