What should a doctor do if he or she was denied long-term disability?
- Doctors purchase long-term disability policies to provide security in case they can't work due to a disability.
- An interventional radiologist was denied benefits despite developing a medical condition preventing him from performing precise surgeries.
- Insurance policies vary, and it's crucial to check if the policy covers the inability to perform the exact job or only provides reduced benefits for any medical profession.
- The attorney can review policies, offer advice, and help with disability denial cases on an affordable flat-fee basis.
- Medical professionals facing disability issues can seek assistance from Kevin McManus Law.
$4 Million in Long-Term Disability Benefits After Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis
$450,000+ in Long-Term Disability Benefits After Appeal
$400,000 in Long-Term Disability Benefits Reinstated After Wrongful Denial
$200,000 After Denial and Appeal, Client Awarded Both Short & Long Term Disability
$300,000 in LTD Benefits Reinstated After Wrongful Denial by UNUM