Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
- Page 1
The Value of a Herniated Disc Settlement in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains how to calculate the potential value of a herniated disc settlement in Missouri and Kansas.
What to Do After A Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney details what you should do if you have suffered a Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City, Kansas or Missouri.
7 Myths About Spinal Cord Injuries Our Kansas City spinal cord injury attorney dispels seven common myths about spinal cord injuries and offers guidance to spinal cord injury survivors
After an Accident, Be Honest & Accurate About Your Injuries After a Kansas City accident, be honest and accurate about your past and present injuries. Otherwise, you risk destroying personal injury claim.
Get Prompt & Necessary Treatment After an Accident After a car accident in Kansas City, get prompt medical treatment and follow the doctor's advice. Otherwise, your health and personal injury claim may suffer.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 08/09/2018 Trying to Settle Your Own Claim? Beware of these Insurance Company Tactics.
- Posted on 07/29/2018 What Will an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Do for Your Car Accident or Other Injury Case?
- Posted on 02/10/2019 Premises Liability in Missouri & Kansas: When Is a Property Owner Liable for Your Injuries?
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client