Our attorney's blog is full of helpful tips and information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance, including those in car accidents or with personal injury claims. We invite you to browse our blog topics and call us with any questions. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
The Value of a Herniated Disc Settlement in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney explains how to calculate the potential value of a herniated disc settlement in Missouri and Kansas.
What to Do After A Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City Our Kansas City personal injury attorney details what you should do if you have suffered a Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City, Kansas or Missouri.
7 Myths About Spinal Cord Injuries Our Kansas City spinal cord injury attorney dispels seven common myths about spinal cord injuries and offers guidance to spinal cord injury survivors
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 09/18/2019 Many Accidents Can Cause Herniated Discs at C4/C5 or C5/C6. Here's What You Need to Know.
- Posted on 11/12/2018 Spinal Cord Injuries (Part I): Anatomy, Injury Types, and Symptoms
- Posted on 09/18/2019 What Does Your MRI Mean for Your Herniated Disc Injury Case?
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover