Gladstone Car Accident Lawyers
Our law firm is passionate about helping car accident victims in Gladstone, MO. At the Law Office of Kevin J. McManus, we understand hwo traumatic and overwhelming a car crash can be. Our Gladstone car accident lawyer is focused on removing as much stress as possible after a car accident so that you can focus on treating your injuries and getting better. Let us focus on protecting your legal rights and getting you the compensation you deserve.
If you were injured in a car crash in Gladstone, MO, call 816-203-0143 now to schedule a free consultation with a Gladstone car accident attorney.
Get Help from Our Attorney After a Car Accident in Gladstone
Dealing with a car accident claim can be stressful. Insurance companies are interested in quick, low settlements. Claims adjusters are trained to use any information they can obtain from you or from other sources to deny your injury claim or lower the value of your injury claim.
Our Gladstone car accident lawyers want to make sure that does not happen to you and your family. We will not allow the insurance company to use unfair or strong-arm tactics to force you to accept a low settlement offer.
Our goal is the same as your goal — recover the maximum value for your car accident claim. You deserve fair compensation after a reckless or negligent driver causes an accident. Let our car accident attorneys in Gladstone help you achieve that goal.
How Our Gladstone Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You
You may be wondering how we can help you right now. We have not met you yet. There are three ways that our law firm can help you with your car accident case right now:
1. Free Resources Online
You may be unsure if you want to meet with a Gladstone car accident attorney about your case. We understand. Our lawyers have developed an extensive online collection of blogs, videos, articles, and FAQs about car accident claims. We encourage you to use these resources free of charge while you consider your options after a car accident.
Our Gladstone car accident attorney has a free car accident guide that you can download right now to learn more about your legal rights. The book also includes tips for winning a car accident case and how to avoid hurting your case. You can download a free copy right now: Crash Course: 9 Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Accident Claim.
3. Schedule a Free Case Review
You can talk to our car accident attorney free of charge about your car accident case. Call 816-203-0143 to schedule your free consultation with a Gladstone car accident lawyer. You are under no obligation to hire our law firm after your meeting. If your claim can be settled without an attorney, our lawyer will answer your questions and share resources to help you settle your claim without an attorney.
If you need to hire a car accident lawyer in Gladstone, we make that easy too. Our law firm accepts most injury cases on a contingency fee. This means you do not pay anything until we recover money for your claim. This makes us a true partner in your recovery as we fight for justice and fair compensation.
Proving Fault for a Car Accident in Gladstone, MO
To receive compensation from another driver for your damages and losses, there are certain things you must prove, including:
- The other driver was responsible for the cause of the car crash; and,
- The car accident caused your injuries.
It is critical to prove that the other driver was entirely responsible for the cause of the accident. If the insurance company can convince a jury you were partially to blame for the cause of the crash, you cannot recover full compensation for your injuries, losses, and damages.
Our Gladstone car accident attorneys work diligently to investigate the car accident to determine how it happened. Common factors that can contribute to the cause of a car crash in Gladstone include:
- Excessive Speed
- Reckless Driving
- Drunk Driving
- Fatigued Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Poor Weather Conditions
- Defective Automobile Parts
- Road Hazards
- Failure to Obey Traffic Laws
Our legal team takes several steps to investigate the car accident. We obtain copies of the police report and accident report from Gladstone police. Members of our legal team interview witnesses and search for videos of the car crash. We may consult with and hire accident reconstructionists and other experts to provide evidence and testimony regarding the cause of the crash.
The insurance company has the resources to conduct an extensive accident investigation to gather evidence. Do you have those same resources? You can if you hire the experienced Gladstone car accident attorneys at the Law Office of Kevin J. McManus. Put our expertise, skills, knowledge, and resources to work for you.
Common Gladstone Car Accident Injuries
Our law firm handles cases involving a variety of car accident injuries. Common car accident injuries that our attorneys handle include, but are not limited to:
- Head and Brain Injuries
- Skull Fractures and Concussions
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Neck Injuries and Whiplash
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Paralysis
- Back and Shoulder Injuries
- Seat Belt and Airbag Injuries
- Chest Injuries and Internal Organ Failure
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Burns and Amputations
Sadly, some car crash injuries result in permanent disabilities and impairments. Cases involving these conditions often have a higher value because of future damages. However, future damages can be difficult to prove without the assistance of an experienced lawyer and expert witnesses.
Damages You May Recover After a Gladstone Car Accident
The damages you may recover after a Gladstone car accident may include your financial losses, emotional suffering, and physical pain. They may also include amounts for future damages based on permanent disabilities and impairments.
Damages to consider in Gladstone car accident claims include:
- Medical Bills and Expenses, including hospitalizations, surgeries, physicians’ bills, medications, therapies, and medical supplies;
- Personal Care Costs and In-Home Health Care;
- Emotional and Mental Health Therapy and Counseling;
- Loss of Income, including hourly wages, salaries, bonuses, commissions, overtime pay, and benefits;
- Loss of Future Income, including decreases in your earning capacity;
- Permanent Impairments, including disabilities, scarring, and disfigurement;
- Physical Pain and Suffering;
- Mental Anguish and Emotional Trauma and Distress, including PTSD, anxiety, and depression;
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life or Quality of Life; and,
- Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses and Losses.
Our car accident attorneys in Gladstone understand how to use the facts of your case and the evidence in your case to maximize damages. We carefully document all damages, including hiring experts, to assist with the valuation. We want to ensure that you receive the highest value possible for your car accident claim.
Get Help With Your Gladstone Car Accident Case
What you do after a car crash can have a significant effect on the outcome of your claim. Steps you can take to increase your chance of success include:
- Report the car accident immediately and wait for the police to arrive.
- Seek medical attention immediately and follow through with the treatment plan.
- Do not discuss the accident with the insurance company or provide a recorded or written statement.
- Do not sign any releases or documents for the insurance company without talking to an attorney.
- Avoid discussing the car accident with anyone, including posting on social media or blogs.
- Keep copies of all invoices, bills, receipts, and documents related to the car accident, your injuries, your recovery, or your financial losses.
- Contact a Gladstone car accident attorney as soon as possible for advice and guidance.
The sooner you contact an attorney, the better. Your attorney can help you avoid mistakes and take steps to improve your chance of receiving a fair settlement for your claim.
Contact Our Gladstone Car Accident Lawyer For a Free Case Review
At the Law Office of Kevin J. McManus, we are serious about personal injury claims. We fight for accident victims to receive the compensation they deserve. Our car accident lawyers are experienced, skilled, and aggressive trial lawyers who fight for the rights of their clients inside and outside of the courtroom. Let us fight for you.
Contact our law firm by calling 816-203-0143 for a free consultation after a car accident in Gladstone. It does not cost you anything to talk with our attorney. Give yourself the advantage of knowing your legal rights before you decide how to handle your car accident claim.