Time and time again, we have reviewed a client’s insurance policy and found coverage that is less than what the client believed was purchased long ago. When an accident happens, you do not want to find out that the insurance protection you thought you had is not there when you need it most.
In this free book, personal injury attorney Kevin McManus answers the most critical questions on how to buy car insurance, including:
- What car insurance is required by law in Missouri and Kansas, and why is it not enough?
- How to protect yourself and your family if the other driver has little or no insurance?
- What must you ask your agent to get this protection, and how do you know if you are covered?
- If you are injured in an accident, can your health insurance company take all the money?
- What your insurance agent may not be telling you about the most important coverage and why?
While you can purchase this book on Amazon, we will send you an electronic copy absolutely free by filing out the form below. There is no obligation to hire our firm.
How to Download Your Free eBook:
To receive a free electronic copy of Buying Car Insurance: An Insider’s Guide to Protecting Your Family from Irresponsible Drivers in Missouri & Kansas, please enter your first name and email in the form below. You will receive an email with the downloadable PDF copy as soon as you submit the information.
Requesting our e-book does not create an attorney-client relationship, and of course, your the submission is confidential. We do not sell or trade your information to any third parties.