Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
- Page 1
What You Must Know About Herniated Discs & Car Accidents Our Kansas City car accident lawyer details what you need to know if you suffered a spine injury like a herniated disc in a car accident in Kansas or Missouri.
Cervical Lumbar Spine Fusions From Car Accidents in MO & KS Our Kansas City car accident lawyer explains how car crashes can cause serious neck and back injuries that require cervical and lumbar spine fusions.
What Does Your MRI Mean for Your Herniated Disc Injury Case? Our Kansas City accident attorney explains how your MRI may impact for your herniated disc personal injury case.
Many Accidents Can Cause Herniated Discs at C4/C5 or C5/C6 Our Kansas City spine injury lawyer details what to know if an accident caused you to suffer a herniated disc at C4, C5 of C6 level of your spine.
Premises Liability Claims in Kansas & Missouri Our Kansas City premises liability attorney explains how to recover money for injuries on someone else’s property, whether a slip, trip and fall or dog bite.
Spinal Cord Injuries: Anatomy, Injury Types, and Symptoms Our Kansas City spinal cord injury attorney answers top questions about spinal cord injuries, including spinal cord anatomy, injury types and symptoms
Spinal Cord Injuries: Diagnosis, Treatment & Recovery Our Kansas City spinal cord injury attorney breaks down how spinal cord injuries are diagnosed, treated and the prognosis for recovery.
Beware of These Insurance Company Tactics. If you were injured in an accident, you need to be aware of these tactics the insurance company may use to deny or minimize your claim.
What Will a Personal Injury Attorney Do for Your Case? An experienced personal injury attorney will protect your rights and maximize your recovery. Find out what our Kansas City injury attorney does for our clients.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 12/17/20187 Myths About Spinal Cord Injuries
- Posted on 08/06/2018Get Prompt & Necessary Treatment After an Accident
- Posted on 08/09/2018After an Accident, Be Honest & Accurate About Your Injuries
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover