Our legal library provides helpful information for Missouri & Kansas residents who may need legal assistance. In addition, you can download one of our special reports and books for free. If you need immediate assistance, call our law office at (816) 203-0143. We'd be happy to answer any questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Speak with our legal team now: (816) 203-0143.
The Law Office of Kevin J. McManus serves clients throughout Missouri and Kansas, including Jackson, Platte, Clay, and Cass Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, as well as the Cities of Kansas City, Overland Park, Olathe, Independence, Lee's Summit, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Lawrence, Lenexa, Leavenworth, Leawood, Liberty, Raytown, Gladstone, Grandview, Belton, Prairie Village, Gardner, Raymore, Grain Valley, Merriam, Harrisonville and more.
- Page 1
What Does Your MRI Mean for Your Herniated Disc Injury Case? Our Kansas City accident attorney explains how your MRI may impact for your herniated disc personal injury case.
Many Accidents Can Cause Herniated Discs at C4/C5 or C5/C6 Our Kansas City spine injury lawyer details what to know if an accident caused you to suffer a herniated disc at C4, C5 of C6 level of your spine.
Spinal Cord Injuries: Anatomy, Injury Types, and Symptoms Our Kansas City spinal cord injury attorney answers top questions about spinal cord injuries, including spinal cord anatomy, injury types and symptoms
Spinal Cord Injuries: Diagnosis, Treatment & Recovery Our Kansas City spinal cord injury attorney breaks down how spinal cord injuries are diagnosed, treated and the prognosis for recovery.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 12/17/20187 Myths About Spinal Cord Injuries
- Posted on 07/26/2019What to Do After A Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City
- Posted on 09/19/2019The Value of a Herniated Disc Settlement in Kansas City
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover