Below are answers to common questions we are asked by those who contact our firm. You can find answers to questions for all types of cases we handle, including car accident and personal injury claims. If the answer you need is not here, you may want to download one of our free special reports and books. If you need immediate assistance, please call our our law office at 816-203-0143. We'd be happy to answer your questions and provide a free, no obligation consultation.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 12/17/20187 Myths About Spinal Cord Injuries
- Posted on 07/26/2019What to Do After A Neck, Back or Spine Injury in Kansas City
- Posted on 09/19/2019The Value of a Herniated Disc Settlement in Kansas City
- Posted on 09/18/2019 What Does Your MRI Mean for Your Herniated Disc Injury Case?
- Posted on 09/18/2019 Many Accidents Can Cause Herniated Discs at C4/C5 or C5/C6. Here's What You Need to Know.
- Posted on 11/11/2018 Spinal Cord Injuries (Part II): Diagnosis, Treatment & Recovery
- Kevin McManus is an excellent lawyer and a wonderful person. He cares about his clients and works very hard to obtain the very best results. Scott Shachtman, Referring Attorney of Personal Injury Client
- If you have questions or need a lawyer after being injured in an accident, you should call Kevin. Great service and results. He’s helped many others in Kansas City, and he can do the same for you. Laura Hanover