Our attorney blogs about a variety of issues related to catastrophic injuries caused by accidents in Kansas City. He shares his years of experience and extensive knowledge about recovering—both physically and legally—from these kinds of injuries. Read his blog if you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury, or if you just want to be prepared for the worst.
- Page 1
Why It’s Important to Document & Photograph the Accident Our Kansas City Injury Lawyer explains how to protect your injury claim in Kansas & Missouri and why you should document and photograph the accident scene.
Why you cannot wait to pursue your injury claim in KS & MO Why shouldn't you wait to pursue your car accident or other personal injury claim? Because the statute of limitations may bar your right to receive compensation.
Electric Scooters Arrive in Kansas City, Missouri Have you been injured by a Bird or Lime electric scooter in Kansas City, Missouri? Call us to find out how to recover for your medical bills and more.
8 Myths About Injury Cases in Missouri & Kansas Missouri & Kansas residents must deal with lots of misinformation regarding injury claims. Here are the top 8 myths about injury claims in Kansas & Missouri.
Benefits of hiring an attorney for your personal injury case There are several benefits to hiring an attorney if you were injured in an accident.
How Can We Help You?
- Posted on 08/02/2018 The legal process for pursuing an injury claim in Missouri & Kansas
- Posted on 07/28/2018 What is a personal injury claim? Find out what you must prove to recover damages in Missouri and Kansas.
- Posted on 09/09/2018 How Do I Hire the Best Kansas City Personal Injury Attorney for My Accident Case?
- Kevin was outstanding in the assistance provided to me. The settlement was better than expected. I would highly recommend Kevin McManus to anyone. Personal injury client, Kansas City, MO
- Kevin was in constant communication with me and gave me good advice. His law firm did a great job and got my injury case settled for more than I thought possible. Marcia, Kansas City, MO